Monday, June 21, 2010

Giving out an awardy! Live it, Love it.

Hello world...
I recieved an award from vivacious and exceedingly talented and articulate Lisa Gibson. Thank you Lisa! I am super grateful that I got this. You have given me the warm weighty feeling in my stomach propelling me forward, the part of me that was itching to blog.


And here are the rules....
1. Thank and link back to the person who bestowed upon you the wonderful award. (which would be me...just sayin')
2. Share seven interesting or amusing things about yourself.

3.Pass the award top 15 bloggers you have just recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for any and all reasons!!

4. Contact the bloggers you picked to let them about the award!


Seven things about me:
1-I am not a cat person.
2-I do not collect a random object of the world in order to clutter up my life and closet space.
3-Bees are unnatural insects that should be destroyed. If a see a bee or even hear a weird buzzing I quickly jog... but never drop my cigarette.
4- If I can, I buy all my clothes black. Not because Im making a statement..simply because I like to look depressed.
5- If I had to stand anywhere for 6 hours straight without moving, it would be in front of the ocean.
6- Most of my sleep is dreamless.
7- I give up on the world on a daily basis..but only in spurts.
NOW the 15 lucky people.......
And there we go! Onward and upward my friends! We all have writing to do!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! This is awesome! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will makes sure I post back to you and pass it on.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quickly jog... but never drop my cigarette. Love it! You always make me smile and almost always lol, literally. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for awards!! congrats to everyone :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations girl! You well deserve it! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the bees!!! I found your blog over at Kathryns! I love meeting other bloggers!!

    Congratulations on your awesome award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude. I *hate* collectibles, lol. I agree: total clutter :D And my hubs is a collectible JUNKIE. I can't TELL you how many freakin Star Wars or random pop culture bits of memorabilia I've had to banish back into his man cave. Thanks so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award and congrats on receiving it yourself!

    I'm not a cat person either--highly allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Yves Saint Laurent
    Tory Burch
    Christian Louboutin
    Men's Shoes
    Women's Shoes
    New Arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Office Girl, I see you like the Thorn Birds so you can't be all bad. Bit worried 'bout the bees. Did you know that we need bees to survive? It hurts, but it's true!

    Congrats on your much-deserved award...and your 83rd follower...wowsers!

    ReplyDelete