Sunday, May 30, 2010

No, I'm actually not dead.

So, here I am. The world's biggest losery blogger. I am tryin' folks...really trying.
Don't you have times when you feel like a giant marshmallow, jammed packed with syrup, clinging to hope like it was your last chance at a sandwich, with nothing really to offer to the world? yeah, me too.


Well, enough of my whining. Time to talk about progress...mine mostly. That monkey up there knows what I'm talking about.


I have had an epiphany ! That's right, me. I was shocked too. And no it wasn't the Red Bulls or Doritos fusing together to form a hallucinating affect....it really happened. Remember that new idea for a book I was telling you about in between my suicide attempts and bouts of depression?
Well, I've been writing it for a month now and guess what? I haven't wanted to set myself on fire!

I actually sit down to write it and I can. What's more...is I'm not thinking. I have actually beat my brain into submission and it has completely shut up. Sure, I wish I could do that to everyone I want to keep their holes closed..but this will work.

I am a machine. I don't think. I follow an outline (with a few unplanned ideas here and there). I type. I hear see the characters. There is a weird underworldly ghost in chapter three that smells like garbage and likes turkey legs....and I love him. So just so you know..I'm not dead. I still love you, but it's not you it's me.

I will be checking up on what I missed throughout the day.


I want you to know there is a hole in my life when you're not around!
Hugs and all that crap.
Asta, Friends!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! (For not being dead AND the writing)

    I think its a good sign that you haven't wanted to set yourself on fire, because I hate it when I feel like that and then I eat to fill the emptiness my non-productivity has created.

    So well done on the typing front :) I agree with the monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIA:HI! So I do eat to fill the emptiness..and while at first it bothered me..I feel okay about it now. No one really cares what I look like! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose that's why you chose writing as opposed to acting ;P

    I love it when the words just flow out without being forced! I'm glad you're on a roll. Now brush a lil of that writerly magic on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back on the blogosphere! Writing can be a great way to escape because you can create your own world and only let in the people you think are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!!!!

    *BIG HUG*

    yay for progress and the AWESOME that is your WIP!

    go on, then! work it, love! you're going to knock out that book in no time! just don't forget us little ones when you're all famous and such.

    <333333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANGELA-You are officially magically enhanced!! ta da! feel better? I knew you would.

    NW- No one...except my blog friends are cool enough. YAY!

    Tahereh- *HUGS BACK* Thanks for the vote of encouragment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're still alive! And you're writing - yay! Keep it up and go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Yves Saint Laurent
    Tory Burch
    Christian Louboutin
    Men's Shoes
    Women's Shoes
    New Arrivals

    ReplyDelete