Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!


I hope all of you have a wonderfully relaxing Mother's Day today! Even those of you who aren't mothers, because let's face it, you never know when its going to happen and you're going to need to rest up.


Just remember when you think no one is watching, when you think you're going to pull out your hair or run away to some random island where you'll never do laundry again...remember that you're awesome and everything would fall apart without you.


Your family would be street rats wearing lion cloths and eating garbage scraps without you.


They would lose the house.


The electric would get shut off.


And your husband would be a mumbling idiot.


Chaos and darkness would ensue without you, because your awesome. You're a mom.


By far, the toughest most thankless job in the world.


Today is your day...make someone rub your feet because dammit..tomorrow you've got work to do!



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!


LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!


9 comments:

  1. Love it! Awesome.

    Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! Have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, that's just the encouragement I needed today. I do feel like running away to an island, or pulling my hair out, or maybe announcing that I've officially lost my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you too! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, and he already is a mumbling idiot! JK. No, really. Please don't tell him I said that!

    ~Thank you so much for the encouragement. I needed it today more than ever...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day! I definitely needed this today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're Welcome all of you!!! I love you guys and I hope you had a great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, you're so funny! Great blog :) Happy (belated) Mothers Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm.... Maybe that's why I'm always sleeping all of the time. Just restin' up, just in case. ;)

    Happy Late Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete