Friday, April 30, 2010

Methods of Madness--

Tawna Fenske, author and hilarious lady of huge proportions is doing a series with FIVE other authors/writers today about their methods on how they pump out a novel and get to the end. I'm so stoked that they are all sharing this with us- the creative forces of imagination.

So,today I want to do a shout out to these wonderful people (who are now my hero's) and force you to go read their blogs Jedi mind trick style...do you feel it? You want to go read these blogs.


No, you really do.


To me, this is a huge help. With the way I struggle with writing and setting schedules its good to know that there are writers out there achieving their dreams all while doing it their own way. Which may or may not include slight bouts of insanity.


I think for any aspiring writers information like this is extremely valuable. Especially those nights when you think your book isn't good enough or when you hate yourself for not outlining followed by binge drinking and burning your manuscript in a trash can in the middle of the night hoping no one will find you and take you to jail..


Not that I've done that or anything.


Anyhoo, take the time to check out these awesome creative souls because I got so much good helpful inside information from these writers who make it happen on their own terms!

Have a great weekend my Blogging friends! Tomorrow Ill be in Vegas making a fool out of myself! I will come back with stories of embarrassment for all to see!


These are the blogs with golden words of encouragement! Go WRITERS GOOO!!!









11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! I'm going to go check them out right now.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about the blogs! You're right, it is a huge help to read other people's blogs and know that other people are going through similar situations.

    I've only been blogging for a few weeks, but I look forward to the writing process even more because of all the support and encouragement that bloggers give each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the shout out! There is no ONE way ... there's YOUR way, and it either works for you or it doesn't (in which case you change, and it's not your way anymore). Different is good!

    Glad to discover your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and linking to the blog! I'm glad reading about the weirdness of each of our processes might help. Usually, when I'm struggling through mine I always think "Lord, there has to be a better way!" Um, no. Unfortunately, there is only your way. I hope y'all struggle less and enjoy more. It's a slog but I wouldn't slog through anything else. Nuts, huh?
    Nelsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading this series this morning and you're right it is great! Thanks for linking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right. And so stinkin' awesome. Yep. OfficeGirl, you ROCK. Thanks for always making me smile and have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great peeps on those links! :)
    Have a blast in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link! And have fun in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Jedi mind trick worked on me. Actually I'm just curious to see how other writers make it. THanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the link! Such great information!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, thanks for the blog-vertisement. :)

    It's been so much fun to read everyone's responses, and find out that, yes, all writers are different.

    Hope you're having fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete