Saturday, April 10, 2010

A beer and a teaser..


HELLOOOO SATURDAY!


Nothing new going on here. I feel like my last post was just a tad on the depressing "want to slit my wrists" side and I wanted to make up for it with a cheerful post about..well..something cheerful.


So here is goes.. Today I have decided that I will drink alot of beer. Coors light mainly. I will read part of a book and try not to look even remotely in the direction of the laundry.

I will let my childern cover themselves in watercolor without being upset about it. Today will be good. Also, I thought about it and decided to change my entire WIP to first person.


All 85 pages of it. So, I'm going to need a lot of beer.


I think first person will suit it better. Besides that I think it will be a good exercise for me to get into someone else head for awhile. This should be fun and I'm siked about it.


Do you have trouble making a descion fellow blogger? Do descions haunt you? There's just so many possibilites it's hard to settle on one excact thought. In this case first person is what I'm going to go with.


I wanted to finish my book by December. And if I ignore enough of my job duties, let my little Ivy plant wither into a mass of browness and put the world on mute I might be able to do it. I can only write at work so I wonder how long it will be before I get the can? Care to take wager?

This should be excited. I've never been fired before....can't wait.


So in effort to not sound like a maniac and apologize for making the universe worry...I'm going to post a FIGHT SCENCE from my book....ooohhhhhhh...here goes it..before its changed to first person. Thanks for reading! As always I adore you !
link snipped



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your decision! I'm still struggling with mine...I have no idea which POV to choose!

    I really enjoyed your scene, btw. I do agree that it would work better in first person. Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meika! Im glad you liked it. You know I think it will be better in first person too. Im just not super stoked on revising the whole damn thing.

    ReplyDelete