Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!



I almost had a cardiac arrest with excitment and peed on myself. First of all I never get awards. In fact I asked my boss this morning if she would give me an appreciation certificate because I felt I deserved it. (yeah, I know I have problems) So this is beyond AWESOME! THANK YOU JOHANA! I am honored and SEVERELY DELIGHTED! People actually do apprciate my rambling nonsense. This is great, okay...

I want to give this to every one of my new friends but I suppose the rules go for only some so here it goes!!

1. Bethany

2.Lisa and Laura

3.Annika

4.Tara

5.Libby

6.Sharla

7. Elana

So there is is!! Check em' out! Thanks again so much Johana! Very cool indeed.

My Tuesday offically kicks ass.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you new Blog BFF ;) Congrats.

    I sure hope this doesn't send you over the edge with wet pants, but I have one for you, too. See, I tend to hoard them. When I finally stop being lazy I'll post a bunch at once. You never know when it will happen. So, just keep checking back *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! We're honored. Thanks for the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I'm touched. Truly. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog because you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say God doesn't sleep...so there you go...an award because you're appreciated! ;p

    Keep rocking girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so mucho, you are now my favorite office girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over here from Tara's blog! Congrats on your award - hope you can control your bladder! :) Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I love red and black together. :)

    ReplyDelete