Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What if?

I have been working on a fiction/fantasy novel(first one for me) for about 6 months now and I still find myself back tracking. It is a hard habit to break, backtracking. I immediately regret everytime I do. If there was some magic potion I could drink that would keep me moving forward instead of back I would glady sell all my food stamps for it.
The best thing about writing, you build it, you imagine it, the characters are your close friends.

The worst thing, there is no one around to tell you to knock off your insane ramblings and focus on the bigger picture.

Where is a cloning machine when you need one? I could use another me around to slap me in the head when I stall and procrastinate!! Bucket List Item #1- Build Cloning Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment