Thursday, December 31, 2009

Did you know that...

An iguana can stay under water for 28 minutes? Not that I've tried it. I don't abuse animals or anything like, I'm just saying for trivias sake. What I really wanted to point out is personal and close to my heart...and this is that it is next to impossible to have any clarity of idea or time to write said idea into word form when you have a family? Two kids, and a boyfriend that is like a giant baby with facial hair.

Not that their not supportive, I think its more like the I'm the captain of the Titanic and without me the entire ship would sink into the cold unforgiving waters of dirty laundry and unpaid bills. Maybe that's all I am, a captain, otherwise ignored. I've been writing a manuscript on the bosses time and I can only say that pretty soon I will be caught and put in the "human resources-stockades." Office work isn't what it used to be.

To all of you out there that have a secret I am with you! Write if you must! No matter the cost! Although the road to a finished manuscript seems impossible because no one cares but you, it will pay off in the end!! It has to, otherwise I'm going to be in front of a filing cabinet forever.

P.s. This is my first time blogging. Im not even sure if this is the kind of stuff Im suppose to be posting. I'll figure it out in the end though... I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment